Join us for our 4th annual Lakeside Summer Series for free outdoor entertainment all season long! This beautifully designed area includes a performance space looking out over a lush lawn and gorgeous lake. Bring blankets, lawn chair and a picnic and enjoy the variety of performances we have scheduled for you. Enjoy delicious burgers from Weber Grill, Chicago style dogs from Heavenly Hot Dogs, desserts from Nothing Bundt Cakes, coffee and other specialty drinks from I Have a Bean, soda, popcorn, and ice cream. For those of you over 21, head over to our cocktail tent for wine and beer (click here for information). Sorry, no outside alcoholic beverages permitted. Movies begin at 8p and concerts start at 7:30p.
As a courtesy to other patrons…
- The Pavilion opens at 6p. Patrons will not be allowed in to save seats before this time.
- Tarps, blankets or other items may not be laid down to save space for guests not already in attendance. You may not hold or reserve space for others in any way. This is a first come, first serve situation.
- No outside alcohol, coolers, or kegs are permitted on the property.
- Umbrellas, tents, pets and skateboards are not allowed at Lakeside Pavilion.
- All members of your party must be present to be seated—holding space for groups is not permitted. Groups of six or more can make prior arrangements by contacting Melissa at 630.942.3026 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the case of inclement weather, some concerts may be moved inside the Belushi Performance Hall or Playhouse Theatre.
- In the case of concerts moving indoors to the Belushi Performance Hall, seating may be limited. 780 FREE tickets will be distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis beginning at 5p in the MAC lobby. A limit of 2 tickets per person will be given away.
- Food and drinks will be available for sale beginning at 5:30p.
- Doors to the theater will open between 6-6:30p based on set-up needs.
No chairs, coolers, blankets, outside food or drink are permitted into the Belushi Performance Hall or Playhouse Theatre.