Keep The Arts In DuPage…Support the MAC!
Every performance, program and cultural experience begins with you.
Thanks to the continued generosity of individuals, families, companies, foundations, local businesses and groups across Chicagoland, the MAC has been able to bring the finest performing and visual arts to the people of our community each year. As a cherished part of the culture here in Chicago’s western suburbs, we are proud to provide our guests quality music, dance, theatre, comedy, family entertainment, and youth/student performances—but ticket sales only provide around 42% of our $3 million annual operating budget. It is through the donations, sponsorships, time and generosity of our patrons and supporters, along with the backing of the College of DuPage, that we keep art in our gallery, on our stages, and in the hearts of our community, as well as offer free programming, enrichment opportunities, and scholarships.
When you provide a gift to the MAC, you help:
- Bring nationally and internationally renowned artists to our community
- Give local artists and students a place to express their talents
- Support our SchoolStage program that provides affordable arts experiences to thousands of school children every year
- Provide students and community members the opportunity to interact with artists and expand their knowledge of the arts
- Enhance the quality of life in our community and expose more people to enriching cultural experiences
- Sponsor a student to see a professional touring production (made possible with a gift of only $25!)
In the coming years the McAninch Arts Center will surely face even greater financial challenges. Only with the help and increased donations from friends like you will we be able to continue to make everything we do possible.
Become a Friend of the MAC
Enjoy numerous privileges and benefits. You can become a Friend for as little as $50, which will allow you to purchase tickets to any performance before they become available to the general public. Based on your gift level, you will enjoy all the benefits outlined below… as well as the joy of knowing you are supporting the MAC’s ability to bring our community the exciting entertainment it deserves.
Friend: $50 to $249
- Purchase tickets prior to general public sale
- Advance notice of coming attractions
- Tax deduction
- Invitation to special preview receptions
Performer: $250 to $499 (All of the above benefits, plus:)
- One meet and greet of your choice (based on availability of artist)
- Name recognition in MAC playbill
Ambassador: $500 to $999 (All of the above benefits, plus:)
- Annual recognition in lobby on donor wall
Director Circle: $1,000 to $2,499 (All of the above benefits, plus:)
- Annual dinner with director
Encore Circle: $2,500 and up (All of the above benefits, plus:)
- Invitation to a COD Foundation special event
Leadership Circle: $5,000 and up (All of the above benefits, plus:)
- Performance sponsorship recognition (upon request)
- Concierge service, private backstage tour for you and up to six of your friends, access to artist sound check (pending artist permission)
Friends of the MAC membership has its rewards, but none greater than knowing that you have helped the arts thrive in our community. For more information contact the College of DuPage Foundation at 630.942.2462. Take this opportunity to become a Friend of the MAC!