Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Partnering with the MAC aligns your brand with world-class artistry and demonstrates your commitment to the value of the arts in DuPage County. We offer several levels of sponsorship opportunities to choose from, which are available for performances, special events, education programs, and more. Investing as a sponsor is a great way to help the MAC support its mission to enrich the cultural vitality of our community.
As a corporate sponsor, your company will be included in MAC marketing publications and other media associated with your show, event or program. You’ll be putting your name out in front of a highly desirable demographic group, and also be able to take advantage of other exclusive benefits as well as realizing opportunities to entertain clients in the MAC’s superior facilities.
Sponsorship packages include the following:
- Tickets to your sponsored show
- Meet-and-Greet (subject to artist approval)
- Your name printed on every ticket for your sponsored show
- Program stuffer or ad in the program
- Display table in lobby the night of show
- Announcement before the show (artist approval)
- Sponsor banner in lobby
- Logo included in marketing and print ads whenever possible
- Name and logo on website for the entire season
- Your logo next to your sponsored show in the season brochure (mailed to 100,000 households)
- Private space for pre-show party with clients, family, and friends
Whatever your visibility, branding or entertainment needs, the MAC can help you customize a plan to fit your goals and vision. For more information on a specific sponsorship and assistance in customizing the best fit for your company or business, please contact Roland Raffel, Coordinator of Marketing and Donor Relations, at 630.942.2263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Our Current Sponsors
The McAninch Arts Center and the College of DuPage foundationare honored to be associated with the following sponsors and partners. Thank you so much for your generosity and support for the 2020-21 season.