Photo Credit: White Bench Photo by Nickolas Muray
The Cleve Carney Museum of Art and the McAninch Arts Center at the College of DuPage will host one of the largest private collections of original artwork by Frida Kahlo in a multifaceted exhibition entitled Frida Kahlo 2020. The exhibition, on view June 1 – August 31, 2020, is presented by Bank of America and will be the most comprehensive presentation of Kahlo’s work displayed in the Chicago area in over 40 years.
Frida Kahlo 2020 includes:
- • 26 original works by Frida Kahlo, on loan from Museo Dolores Olmedo
- • Over 100 photographs from the artist’s life
- • Historical timeline
- • Poetry garden designed by Ball Horticultural Company
- • Children’s area
For additional information, visit Frida2020.org.
Frida Kahlo 2020 Offers Two Types of Tickets:
Untimed Entry Tickets ($35) and Timed Tickets ($18)
- • With Untimed Entry Tickets, visitors select a date, and have the flexibility of entering the exhibition at any time during that day’s regularly scheduled exhibition hours. Untimed Entry Tickets are currently on sale and available in person at the MAC Box Office or by calling 630.942.4000.
- • With Timed Entry Tickets, visitors reserve a specific date and time for exhibition viewing. Tickets will be available for purchase in-person December 7, or online and by phone at 630.942.4000 December 10.
Ticket prices reflected above exclude online and handling fees. Ticket quantities limited. Additional restrictions apply.
For questions, call the box office at 630.942.4000.
Frida Kahlo Exhibition Hours:
Monday: 10a – 6p
Tuesday: 10a – 6p
Wednesday: 10a – 6p
Thursday: 10a – 10p
Friday: 10a – 6p
Saturday: 10a – 6p
Sunday: 10a – 6p
Programming and Events
Frida Kahlo 2020 Executive Director Diana Martinez (Director of the McAninch Arts Center), firstname.lastname@example.org, 630.942.3007
CCMA Director and Curator Justin Witte, email@example.com, 630.942.3206
Development and Sponsorship
College of DuPage Foundation: Karen Kuhn, firstname.lastname@example.org, 630.942.2698
Kat Kazmierski, email@example.com, 630.942.3026