Thurs. - Sun., April 15 - 25
$16 per household
adapted by Joe Landry
Directed by Amelia Barrett
Complete with vintage commercials and live sound effects, this radio-play-within-a-play is a thrilling homage to the form’s golden age and timely reminder of what fear can do to a society. Filmed and produced on Zoom.
1 hour, 55 minutes with a 5 minute intermission
Thursday, April 15: Post-Show Discussion with Director, Production Team and Actors on Zoom.
|Click here to view the program:
To view the program via mobile, click HERE or text “war21” to (630) 523-8668.
|Click here to view the study guide:|
– Tickets are purchased through Broadway On Demand. To contact them and for FAQs on how to purchase and stream, visit https://www.broadwayondemand.com/pages/contact-us/a/contact-us.
– This stream is only available on the date and time for the ticket purchased. If you start the stream late, it is like arriving late to a performance. You can only watch the event during the time it is scheduled to stream.
– For optimal streaming, Broadway On Demand recommends using Google Chrome as your web browser.
– MAC Box office will be available by phone (630) 942-4000 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) one hour prior to the start of the show to help with questions.
“Press Conference with Orson Welles”
- Alexander Wasnick as Orson Welles
- Carolyn Wissmiller as Reporter
- Madeline Stone as CBS Studio Employee
- Tiana Maravilla as CBS Studio Employee
“The Company” preparing for the broadcast
- Joshua Smith
- Brandon Luna
- Alice Axt-Pilon
- Ryan Castiglia
- Carolyn Wissmiller
- Tiana Maravilla
- Alexander Wasnick
- Amy Infanger
- Madeline Stone
“Playing Sound Affects”
- Ryan Castiglia as Harry Haywood
- Alice Axt-Pilon as Lana Sherwood