Saturday, Apr. 9, 7:30p & Sunday, Apr. 10, 3p
$59 Adult | $57 Senior
SUNDAY SOLD OUT
Conducted by Maestro Kirk Muspratt
Brooklyn Snow, soprano – Maria
Matthew Greenblatt, tenor – Tony
Kate Tombaugh, mezzo-soprano – Anita
Evan Bravos, baritone – Riff
Leonard Bernstein’s music and Stephen Sondheim’s lyrics capture this contemporary retelling of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet that won two Tony Awards and ten Oscars on the stage and screen. New Philharmonic orchestra and four soloists sing all of your favorites including: Jet Song; Something’s Coming; Maria; Tonight; America; Cool; One Hand, One Heart; I Feel Pretty; Somewhere; Gee; Officer Krupke; and A Boy Like That.
Sponsored by Bjarne R Ullsvik
– April 9: Post-show discussion with Michael Weber, Artistic Director of Porchlight Music Theater
– April 10: Post-show discussion with Michael Weber, Artistic Director of Porchlight Music Theater
Renew Your Subscription Today!
- Call Box Office: (630) 942-4000
- Email Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail in your season brochure order from
- Online: Visit MyTickets to sign in or create an account
The Study Guide and Performance Program are available below. The digital program is available at audienceaccess.co/show/MAC-4247 Or by texting “wss” to (630) 523-8668.