Join us for our 6th annual Lakeside Summer Series for free outdoor entertainment all season long! This beautifully designed area includes a performance space looking out over a lush lawn and gorgeous lake. Bring blankets, lawn chair and a picnic and enjoy the variety of performances we have scheduled for you.
Enjoy a unique and changing menu from Parkers’ Restaurant and Bar, delicious burgers from Weber Grill, made-to-order cheese plates and picnic boxes from Marché in Glen Ellyn, Chicago style dogs from heavenly Hot Dogs, desserts from Nothing Bundt Cakes, coffee and other specialty drinks from I have a Bean, soda, popcorn and ice cream.
For those of you over 21, head over to our cocktail tent for wine and beer (click here for information). Sorry, no outside alcoholic beverages permitted. Movies begin at 8p and concerts start at 7:30p.
The Cleve Carney Art Gallery will open one hour prior to Lakeside Events. Visit from June 17 – Sept. 13 to view the José Guadalupe Posada exhibition featuring the legendary printmaker of Mexico. More information HERE.
– The park will not open to anyone until 6p for security and sound check reasons. NO ONE will be allowed to enter or save space on the lawn earlier than 6p.
– We are collecting non-perishable food items for the Glen Ellyn Food Pantry at Friday night performances.
– Apollo Live Student talent competition winners will be opening for each show at 7:15p.
As a courtesy to other patrons…
- Patrons will not be allowed access to the Pavilion until 6p.
- Tarps, blankets or other items may not be laid down to save space for guests not already in attendance. You may not hold or reserve space for others in any way. This is a first come, first serve situation.
- No outside alcohol, coolers, or kegs are permitted on the property.
- Umbrellas, tents, pets and skateboards are not allowed at Lakeside Pavilion.
- All members of your party must be present to be seated – holding space for groups is not permitted. Groups of twenty or more can make arrangements to Rent-a-Tent by contacting the MAC Box Office at 630.942.4000. Rental rates start at $500. Arrangements must be made no less than one week prior to the event you wish to attend.
- In the case of inclement weather, some concerts may be moved inside the Belushi Performance Hall or Playhouse Theatre.
- In the case of concerts moving indoors to the Belushi Performance Hall, seating may be limited. 780 FREE tickets will be distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis beginning at 5p in the MAC lobby. A limit of 2 tickets per person will be given away.
- Food and drinks will be available for sale beginning at 5:30p.
- Doors to the theater will open between 6-6:30p based on set-up needs.
- No chairs, coolers, blankets, outside food or drink are permitted into the Belushi Performance Hall or Playhouse Theatre.
MAC Concessions are available at all concerts and movies. Concession menu includes: wine, beer, soda, special drinks, hamburgers, hotdogs, desserts, popcorn and snacks. Outside alcohol is not permitted onto the property as well as coolers, kegs, umbrellas, tents and skateboards.
Vendors for the 2019 Lakeside Pavilion Free Outdoor Summer Series include Parkers’ Restaurant and Bar, Marché, Weber Grill, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Heavenly Hotdogs & more! Click HERE for more info!