Tickets for events and performances at the McAninch Arts Center are available through the Box Office. Due to COVID-19, the College of DuPage campus is closed to the public, the Box Office staff are working remotely.
The MAC offers several convenient ways to purchase tickets:
Remote Box Office Hours: Monday – Saturday, 12noon – 5p and one hour prior to the ticketed performances.
Box office Holiday hours
Open: Dec. 29, 30 and 31
Closed: Dec. 24 – 28 and Jan. 1 – 3
Hours: 12noon – 5pm
Return to regular hours: Jan 4
Before you purchase a ticket, test out our video stream:
Bring Your Group
- Walk up ticket sales = $2 per ticket technology fee
- Phone orders = $7 handling fee per order + $2 per ticket technology fee
- Online ticket Orders = Convenience fees range from $0-$5 per ticket + $7 handling fee
- COD students do not pay any handling fees or technology fees for walk-up (in person) sales
- COD student performance will have an online convenience fee of $2 per ticket + $7 handling fee
Credit cards accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard or VISA.
Programs are subject to change and to substitution. Doors open approximately 30 minutes before performance and all performances begin promptly at the designated time. Latecomers are seated at the discretion of the management per individual performances. Cameras and recording devices are not permitted.
Ticket sales are final; there are no refunds and limited exchanges. Everyone entering the theater must have a ticket.
Performances are appropriate for ages as noted. Unless otherwise indicated, McAninch Arts Center events are not appropriate for children under the age of 6.
- Section A: Main Floor, first 13 rows | Balcony, first 3 rows and box
- Section B: Main Floor, last 2 rows | Balcony, last 2 rows