Covid Health & Safety Policies
In concert with the College of DuPage leadership, the MAC holds the health and safety of its students, community and patrons as a first priority and is currently closed.
The MAC Box Office is also currently closed.
If you need immediate assistance, please email email@example.com or call (630) 942-4000.
New Philharmonic Fall 2020 Concert Precautions:
The McAninch Arts Center and New Philharmonic are committed to keeping our musicians and staff safe and healthy. Following the guidance from our state and local health officials, and in accordance with the College of DuPage, we will implement the following Health and Safety steps for New Philharmonic concerts scheduled this fall 2020.
Frida Kahlo: Timeless Policies:
Our COVID-19 precautions aim to provide health and safety to all patrons, volunteers and staff. Following the CDC, state and local health department guidelines, the McAninch Arts Center and Cleve Carney Museum of Art (MAC/CCMA) has adopted the following policies to help reduce the possibility that you or anyone else will be exposed to COVID-19:
The MAC/CCMA has added the following procedures:
- Purchase touchless tickets online at AtTheMAC.org. Tickets are scanned touchless upon arrival. Digital programs are available.
- The exhibit is designed for one-way traffic.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are available at entrances.
- Lucite barriers are installed at the box office and concession stand.
- Concessions are pre-packaged. Water fountains will not be available. Bottled water is available for purchase.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting that meets the College of DuPage and Health Dept guidelines.
- Added signage and staffing to help guide patrons, answer questions and maintain social distancing.
- Any visitor who is disrespectful or discourteous to other guests, staff or volunteers may be asked to leave.
- Security personnel will enforce our policies and procedures.
Thank you for your cooperation in following our safety measures. MAC/CCMA has taken enhanced health, safety and cleaning measures to protect patrons and reduce transmission risks of COVID-19. Please be aware that the risk of such exposure exists in any public place or large gathering. By purchasing a ticket and attending you assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Any patron that does not wish to comply with these health and safety measures should not attend.
If you need to reach us for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call and leave a message at (630) 942-3008.