In concert with the College of DuPage leadership, the MAC holds the health and safety of its students, community and patrons as a first priority. The College of DuPage has announced that “Effective immediately, all events (internal, hosted and rental at the main campus, COD regional centers, and the MAC) for the remainder of the spring 2020 semester are canceled.”
The MAC Box Office will be contacting all paid ticket holders via email with directions how to exchange their tickets or receive a credit. Ticket holders are asked to be please be patient as they work through this process which will provide details on how to process their credit or refund. If you need immediate assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 942-3008.
We are all working from home and meet often to discuss plans for next season. We want to share some of our ideas with you:
- Installation of more hand sanitizers
- Social distance markers throughout the lobby, and public areas
- Reduce contact by self-scanning tickets
- Email digital programs to ticket holders prior to the performance
- Exploring a broader concessions pre-order option
- Individual serving trays for the VIP Experience
- Option of a seat between parties in the theatre
If you need to reach us for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call and leave a message at (630) 942-3008.